McLachlan Tours has been appointed exclusive distributors of Amras Cruises in Australia, with coveted places across the entire 2015 European summer river cruises programme now available to local passengers for the very first time.
The operator of Amras Cruises has been delivering unforgettable European river journeys for more than 30 years and today offers passengers the opportunity to experience the very best in river cruising on board its luxurious, award-winning Amadeus fleet.
“Over the last decade Australians have truly embraced cruising. First ocean cruising, and now river cruising, which is fast overtaking the traditional continental coach tour as the way to experience a relaxed and enjoyable grand tour of Europe and explore some of the region’s most picturesque cities and towns beyond the coastline – with passengers only having to unpack once!” said Mr Peter Smith, General Manager, McLachlan Tours.
“We are delighted to be appointed exclusive representatives of Amras Cruises and look forward to working with our trade partners to introduce this exciting new product to the Australian market.”
Best-selling Amras Cruises with remaining berths for summer 2015 include:
- ‘Concerto of Castles’ river cruise, from Amsterdam to Budapest. Departs on 14 June 2015 with additional departures and tailored itineraries running through to October 2015. Prices start from AU$6,900pp
- Seven day ‘Danube Waltz’ river cruise, with prices starting at AU$4,040pp
- Award-winning, modern fleet with an average age of <4 years;
- Fully commissionable prices;
- All inclusive packages with one price encompassing:
McLachlan Tours is fully accredited with the AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme (ATAS) and is a member of the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) and Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA). McLachlan Tours can customise itineraries for travel agents’ clients anywhere in the world.