Meetings, conferences and events industry professionals can expect a completely new AIME (Asia-Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo) as the exhibition increases its offerings in order to provide more networking and professional development opportunities.
The highly anticipated annual event will take place next week on 24 and 25 February 2015 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) with more than 700 Exhibitors from around the globe representing business events, incentives, global destinations and travel.
AIME 2015 has been re-imagined and the Business Events Community is looking forward to discovering the new event format. With a new Knowledge program, a new social networking program and a new show floor, AIME is set to provide its attendees with more business opportunities and inspiration than ever.
You are encouraged to register now as a visitor to avoid missing out on the best AIME yet. https://isa.infosalons.biz/reg/aime15m/start.asp
To find out more information, visit www.aime.com.au
The AIME Knowledge program for 2015 has been completely refreshed and will provide attendees of any industry with practical skills and methods to enhance their personal and professional lives as well as access to the latest and most relevant industry information available.
The AIME Knowledge sessions will be hosted by internationally renowned presenters and will cover topics such as innovation, technology, industry trends, the global MICE industry, strategy, marketing, and creativity with a focus on both professional and personal development.
Key speakers at this year’s AIME Knowledge include:
- Chris Riddell, digital strategist and social commentator
- Craig Davis, creative leader, speaker, consultant and entrepreneur
- Carolyn Miller, communications strategist, keynote speaker and media commentator
- Vinh Giang, presentation coach, keynote speakers, entrepreneur and magician
- Wendy Mak, business mentor to bloggers and fashion stylists, speaker on personal brand, career dressing and author of 1000 Outfits
- James Adonis, employee engagement specialist and team leadership educator
A state-of-the-art and interactive networking centre named the Community Hub will be situated at the heart of the show. Covering over 600sqm, the Hub will offer a central area for Visitors to connect with relevant suppliers and buyers from across the world, and will include four key areas to ensure attendees find what they need :
- BUSINESS – Roundtable coaching sessions will be held on various topics from business events to professional and personal development
- KNOWLEDGE – Includes a ‘silent seminar’ where attendees can relax and listen to influential speakers discuss important and current trending topics of the industry.
- INSPIRATION – Will showcase demonstrations on the latest trends of events theming and decoration and how this can be used to enhance event experience
- NETWORKING – Visitors will be able to enjoy a coffee, unwind and network
In addition, the entire show floor has also been redesigned for ease of access and a greater experience for attendees. Specific sections including geographic regions, hotels, venues, and products and services have been allocated to different ‘zones’ so that all attendees are able to easily and quickly find what they are looking for.
NETWORKING AT AIME
AIME 2015 now includes more networking opportunities than ever. The brand new Movers and Shakers Event, taking place on the first night of AIME 2015, will gather more than 1200 Hosted Buyers and Exhibitors together providing the perfect opportunity to network informally at the start of the two day exhibition. On the same night, the winners of the AIME Awards for the best Exhibitor stands will be announced and celebrated.
Back by popular demand, the Networking Hour (Wednesday 25th Feb 3:30pm – 4:30pm) will allow attendees to enjoy informal networking drinks and performances with Exhibitors at their stands.
The highly anticipated AIME Gala Dinner is another new addition to the jam-packed social schedule. Moving to a new event style of a sit-down dinner, theming and entertainment, the AIME Gala Dinner has been designed to create the ultimate evening of networking and fun in a more intimate and relaxed environment in a typical Melbourne style.
To find out more information, visit www.aime.com.au and to pre-register for AIME 2015 visit https://isa.infosalons.biz/reg/aime15m/start.asp
Delegates who don’t pre-register and still want to attend AIME 2015 can also do so by purchasing a ticket on the door for $25.