In 2015, TIME will celebrate its fifth year and is looking forward to developing and growing the Program to embrace the ever changing demands of a vital Industry.
TIME will graduate its 15th Group of Mentees on 25th February 2015 and with four intakes scheduled for 2015.
TIME is looking forward to the continued growth of the future leaders and executives of the Industry.
During 2014 TIME has achieved and developed a number of new Initiatives to keep pace with the demands of an ever changing industry and will continue to do so in 2015 with the introduction of New Initiatives such as :
– The Introduction of a workshop for all mentees who are on the Program . workshops such topics as eg Presenting with Confidence.
The workshops will be run by Lynne Schinella who is a Professional Speaker, Facilitator who works to create positive, productive workplace cultures.
– The Development of an Executive Mentor Program
– Coordinating and introducing additional Benefits for Graduated Mentees
– Holding an annual Silent Auction
– 2015 TIME Scholarship to the Program
Former TICA (Travel Industry Careers Association ) have again supported the TIME Program by providing a scholarship for a worthy recipient.
Applications available on TIME Website.
If you are interested in becoming a Mentee on the Program the next Intake commences on 25th February 2015.
Now is the TIME Do Not Hesitate
Visit Time Website for more information www.travelindustrymentor.com.au
Or Call Marie Allom (Program Manager) Tel: 02 8411 1506