Business Development Manager – VIC
On the go tours are looking for a vibrant, motivated individual to join their team.
Based in Melbourne, you will work autonomously and report to the head office in Brisbane.
Main duties will involve sales calls to our agent network throughout Victoria. This includes regular agent training, driving sales and developing existing and new relationships within the industry.
This is a full time position, but due to the nature of the travel industry, you will need to have a flexible approach and be willing to work outside of regular hours as and when required.
Successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional customer service
- Travel experience to some of the on the go destinations
- Passion and motivation for the industry
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in presenting and training
- A confident and articulate manner with excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills
On the go offers an attractive starting salary plus sales bonuses and incentives. To apply for this exceptional travel sales opportunity, please email your resume and covering letter (please include destinations that you have travelled to) to email@example.com
Applications are open until 22nd September 2014. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.