Agents who want to compete for the two Star Alliance RTW tickets must complete the Star Alliance Experts course – launched last month to help consultants learn more about the Alliance’s newly expanded and more flexible range of RTW fares* – before midnight 25 June 2014.
Meanwhile Star Alliance is continuing each week of the Round the World promotion to award three Star Alliance Expert graduates with $100 Westfield vouchers. The latest winners are:
- Louise Hill (Scenic Tours)
- Tina Gojani (Adelaide Travel)
- Charlotte Taylor (Wall Street Travel)
- Troy Conley (Flight Centre)
- Britta Gileno (Corporate Travel Management)
- Cheryl Ryan (Susan Martin)
* Star Alliance now offers a choice of 14 RTW fares: three for travel in First Class, four for travel in Business Class and seven for travel in Economy Class. New options allow globetrotters to save money by taking fewer stopovers or reducing their total mileage to suit their individual travel needs. Full terms and conditions for RTW tickets can be found at Star Alliance website.