French Travel Connection has revamped its website to make it easier than ever for travel agents to plan and book self-drive canal barging holidays.
The new ‘self-drive canal barging’ section on www.frenchtravel.com.au provides agents with:
- more comprehensive sample itineraries for picturesque canal routes right across France
- more detailed sightseeing and dining information
- more travel tips – including helpful navigation information such as distances between key ports, cruising times, the number of canal locks along each barging route, and more
- more images – allowing clients to view a wide range of barges, with shots covering the exterior, deck, cabins and surrounding countryside
- more detailed maps showing nearby airports and train stations
- a great time-saving tool that allows agents to refine a search by particular region or specific barge
- a huge range of barges – from traditional to modern; from 3-star through to the ultimate in luxury; from 6-passenger capacity to 22-passenger capacity.
FTC Managing Director Brad McDonnell said canal barging was an increasingly popular option for Australian travellers.
“Travel consultants now have all the detailed planning and booking information they require to respond quickly and confidently to customer enquiries,” McDonnell said.
For full details and bookings contact French Travel Connection on 1300 858 304, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.frenchtravel.com.au.
Source = French Travel Connection/Tahiti Travel Connection